Wiley Business Technology Quiz Question Answer
Q2. BPR stands for Business Process Recovery? False
Q3. An example of globalization is NAFTA? True
Q4. Cost Leadership Strategy is one strategy to gain a competitive advantage? True
Q5. There are six (6) characteristics of effective Business-IT Alignment. True
Q6. 85% of Business and IT executives agree that their companies have adequate alignment between IT and their business. False
Q7. Which of the following are examples of Business Processes?
- Managing cash receipts.
- Collecting sales tax.
- Processing bills of material.
- Applying healthcare benefits.
- None of these.
- All of these.
Q8. Business environment pressures can come from which of the following?
- Cost reductions.
- Political changes.
- Quality control
Q9. The best known framework for analyzing competitiveness is?
- Michael Porter’s value chain model.
- Freidman’s ten flatteners.
- Michael Porter’s competitive forces model.
- Competitive globalization model.
Q10. Two strategies that a company can use to gain a competitive advantage are?
- Customer-Orientation and Operational Effective Strategy.
- Protection and Innovation Strategy.
- Mass Customization and Cost Leadership Strategy.
- Compliance and Innovation Strategy.
Author: Ask Assignment Help
We at Ask Assignment Help provide urgent assignment help, online homework help, online exam help, online coursework help and dissertation writing service for all the subjects to students around the World