Q1. The——————— requires that government statues , regulations, and not overly broad in scope .
- Procedural due process
- Substantive due process
- Intermediate scrutiny test
- Rational scrutiny test
Q2. A closely guarded formula for a recipe protected by a soft drink manufacturer would be considered an example of a :
- Trade secret
Q3. Harrison hires an agent to look for a three-bedroom house in Atlanta. Elaine, the agent , finds a three – bedroom house within Harrison’s budget , but buys it herself without informing Harrison. This is an instance of the agent’s :
- self dealing
- conflict of interest with the principal
- competing with the principal
- Usurping an opportunity
Q4. Michael opens an online store where people from all over the world can purchase and download i Phone apps . Which of the following should Michael consult to know the rules of trading through his online store ?
- common law of contracts
- Objective law of contracts
Q5. Which of the following is the true of a union shop agreement while hiring an employee ?
- The employee must join the union within a certain time after employment
- The employee does not join the union but pays an agency fee.
- The employee must be a skilled worker represented by more than one union .
- The employee must be represented by more than one union .
Q6. Which of the following is true of an LLC ?
- An LLC is governed by federal law .
- An LLC is regarded as a separate legal entity .
- An LLC cannot hold title to property .
- An LLC owners are called specific partners .
Q7. ————– are federal agencies that have broad regulatory powers over key areas of the national economy .
- Independent federal administrative agencies
- State administrative agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
- cabinet level federal departments
Q8. Which of the following federal administrative agencies enacts the Clean Water Act?
- The Environmental Investigation Agency
- The Environmental Protection Agency
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection
- The Association of Environmental Professionals
Q9. A transaction in which an owner transfers his or her personal property to another to be held , stored , or delivered is known as a(n) :
Q10. Which of the following replaced the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) ?
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization
- c) International Monetary Fund
- d) North American Free Trade Commission
Author: Ask Assignment Help
We at Ask Assignment Help provide urgent assignment help, online homework help, online exam help, online coursework help and dissertation writing service for all the subjects to students around the World